Luke Garbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad that we gave him a 5 year deal and a loan with a view to him being a first team player and he never came back from the loan.

Cos he played a couple of games and looked good fishing for a contract.

If I remember right, Bournemouth or someone were looking to pick him up when his contract was up. Even lids on here we're begging him to stay.

Then he signed his bumper deal. I think he then couldn't be bothered.

after his failed loan with fulham koeman basically took one look at him and dis graded him. The club should have stepped in and said were paying this kid alot of money he will stay in the squad and you will work to make him better. Just might have gotten something out of him then.

after his failed loan with fulham koeman basically took one look at him and dis graded him. The club should have stepped in and said were paying this kid alot of money he will stay in the squad and you will work to make him better. Just might have gotten something out of him then.
What a stupid idea

Cos he played a couple of games and looked good fishing for a contract.

If I remember right, Bournemouth or someone were looking to pick him up when his contract was up. Even lids on here we're begging him to stay.

Then he signed his bumper deal. I think he then couldn't be bothered.
If I’m honest I don’t think he was ever much good. Seemed to me like the club was being over sentimental at the time

especially after having to see Martina at left back for most of 17/18.

Status
Not open for further replies.