Lukaku's replacement ?

Go on then, who wouid you like ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Arsenal would sell, But I think there is decent player in Danny Wellbeck, not as dynamic as Lukaku, but very clever player

Rumoured £99million release clause though? Then what would be astronomical wages for us? As soon as we activated that release clause, plenty of European heavyweights would be swooping in to pluck him from our grubby paws. We wouldn't activate the release clause anyway though, we both know that.

9 million bid to start with (just to test negotiations that is)

99million release clause is fine - that just means they HAVE to accept the bid.

Icardi would leave Inter for anything between 40-60m. Inter aren't a huge force anymore...

99million release clause is fine - that just means they HAVE to accept the bid.

Icardi would leave Inter for anything between 40-60m. Inter aren't a huge force anymore...

I admire your enthusiasm Danny. Everton don't deserve you, they'll only break your heart.

£99million is a bit beyond our level, and I'm sure they would hold out for that, especially from the likes of us.

Not sure Arsenal would sell, But I think there is decent player in Danny Wellbeck, not as dynamic as Lukaku, but very clever player
I like Welbeck, would have been ideal to play along side Rom. Only concern is his history of injuries but he does look to be over them.

Our favorite journalist Matt Law has an article on Batsuayi "i cant spend another year on chelsea's bench"

West Ham and Monaco mentioned in the article, surely we can beat of West Ham for his signiture.

Is he achievable? Not a massive fan of having another belgian in our squad though, im sick of them

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2016/06/06/chinese-billionaire-swoops-for-inter-milan/

Bigger licks then us pal

In the past 12 months

34m for Jao Mario
25m for Gabriel Barbosa
18m for Candreva
Plus Ever Banega on a free

We are still buy to sell

In the past 12 months we have spent

28m Bolasie
24m Schneiderlin
£12m Williams
11m Lookman

I wouldn't say they are bigger than us at all mate

I admire your enthusiasm Danny. Everton don't deserve you, they'll only break your heart.

£99million is a bit beyond our level, and I'm sure they would hold out for that, especially from the likes of us.

He would go for substantially less than 99m mate - that's just what Inter would automatically have to accept a bid for. It's at their digression if they accept less.

He would go for substantially less than 99m mate - that's just what Inter would automatically have to accept a bid for. It's at their digression if they accept less.

Under what circumstances would they accept less though? As far as I'm aware they don't want to sell. They have rich Chinese shareholders so money isn't an issue for Inter. I haven't seen anything in the public domain stating he is desperate to leave at the present time.

The only way I see them accepting a bid below the buy out clause is if he hands in a transfer request and kicks up a fuss. He won't be doing that if we come calling, as he is hot in demand and will be aware he can do much better.

Under what circumstances would they accept less though? As far as I'm aware they don't want to sell. They have rich Chinese shareholders so money isn't an issue for Inter. I haven't seen anything in the public domain stating he is desperate to leave at the present time.

The only way I see them accepting a bid below the buy out clause is if he hands in a transfer request and kicks up a fuss. He won't be doing that if we come calling, as he is hot in demand and will be aware he can do much better.

Every player has their price - regardless of a rich Chinese shareholder.

If we bid sixty million pounds - their owners would of course have to consider the offer. Football is a business at the end of the day - and Icardi isn't of the same 'magnitude' of footballer that Pobga is deemed to be.

Nobody will ever pay 99M for Icardi.

shane long.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.