Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im one of rom's biggest fans but i thought his play yesterday wasent as good as in games he has previously got some stick in. But the end of the day he scored a goal so everyone thought he played well.
Shows what he is going to be judged on not his play but his goals

Im one of rom's biggest fans but i thought his play yesterday wasent as good as in games he has previously got some stick in. But the end of the day he scored a goal so everyone thought he played well.

Disagee mate, he was all round excellent yesterday. Brushing blokes off, lovely interplay, solid finishing.

Disagee mate, he was all round excellent yesterday. Brushing blokes off, lovely interplay, solid finishing.
Great vision a few times as well. Got the ball with his back to goal, brushed the marker off and fired a ball across field for an onrushing midfielder in space. He did get isolated a few times but he had a good game overall

I thought the second half yesterday was the best he's played this season tbh.

You should have gone to spec savers my friend. His hold up play yesterday was generally excellent, a few mistakes aside. By far his best performance of the season, he brought people into the game throughout, especially after his goal when his confidence visibly grew.

He is a striker.

And you can't be serious. He had a few bad moments but he was excellent yesterday. He got a goal (which is his job) aswell as having improved hold up play, one of, if not his best game yesterday this season.

If he keeps up his current goals per game ratio, how many will he get this season?

He'll inevitably go on some little run of goals, he usually does. So that will boost his ratio.

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't at least match the 15 he got in the Prem last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.