Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he get injured after the arsenal game? Because the run he did on the right flank before putting in the pass for Naismith suggested that he wasn't impeded in any way.

His lack of fitness for me is mainly a cardiovascular issue, rather than an injury. He may be playing with some discomfort but as I said, in the Arsenal game he was able to run freely when he needed to.

Injured in the build up to that Arsenal game mate and pretty sure he had an injection. Had a toe injury. Hobbled off that game as he took his boot off immediately when going off. In fact it all went to [Poor language removed] when he did go off as he kept them pegged back and worried on the break.

Injured in the build up to that Arsenal game mate and pretty sure he had an injection. Had a toe injury. Hobbled off that game as he took his boot off immediately when going off. In fact it all went to [Poor language removed] when he did go off as he kept them pegged back and worried on the break.

He will try and turn that round now so it's Lukaku's fault that we didn't beat Arsenal while leading by 2 goals with 8 minutes to go.

He will try and turn that round now so it's Lukaku's fault that we didn't beat Arsenal while leading by 2 goals with 8 minutes to go.

Shame he's been injured and not looking match fit. Worst scenario when your new club has spunked 28m on you and you look like a poor Stuart Barlow. He will come good though and if be needs to be taken out of the firing line to get his mind and body right then so be it. Short term pain for long term gain has to be done sometimes.

Shame he's been injured and not looking match fit. Worst scenario when your new club has spunked 28m on you and you look like a poor Stuart Barlow. He will come good though and if be needs to be taken out of the firing line to get his mind and body right then so be it. Short term pain for long term gain has to be done sometimes.

You need to stop under reacting and offering sensible posts to this thread, they have no place here!

He'll get better when Barkley's back, Barkley draws defenders and gives him space. This is the opposite effect with Naismith.

He can learn to be more like Naismith... He is amazing with his movement. He can operate with defenders all around him and still find space.

If you watch Naismith closely he does not allow himself to get marked. He is constantly thinking and moving, and defenders can not keep him still.

Barkley gives all the attackers the ability to be an extra man when he runs at players as as soon as he goes passed his many it changes the balance in our favour.

I'll say it again - what we need from Rom is sharper movement. He is too heavy legged at the moment and it stands out a mile. Some people will say its his toe, for me he looks like he hasn't had a pre season, looks a bit bulkier and as a result is not sharp.

Naismiths goals have come from being in the right place, he earns his right for chances - and he does this through concentration, sharpness and hunger.

2-1 win tomorrow. I actually think Rom will score as will Naismith.

He can learn to be more like Naismith... He is amazing with his movement. He can operate with defenders all around him and still find space.

If you watch Naismith closely he does not allow himself to get marked. He is constantly thinking and moving, and defenders can not keep him still.

Barkley gives all the attackers the ability to be an extra man when he runs at players as as soon as he goes passed his many it changes the balance in our favour.

I'll say it again - what we need from Rom is sharper movement. He is too heavy legged at the moment and it stands out a mile. Some people will say its his toe, for me he looks like he hasn't had a pre season, looks a bit bulkier and as a result is not sharp.

Naismiths goals have come from being in the right place, he earns his right for chances - and he does this through concentration, sharpness and hunger.

2-1 win tomorrow. I actually think Rom will score as will Naismith.

how good do you reckon naismith was when he was 20?

how good do you reckon naismith was when he was 20?

Is Lukaku 20 now? Pretty good, he won scottish young player of the year award two years in the row.

Then again what does it matter how good you are at a young age? Francis Jeffers, Freddie Adu, maybe we should sign alexandre Pato - he was amazing at 20.... bojan? He's at stoke on the bench.

Point being, players do not always improve, if anything they can decline.

Remember the Lukaku who came on at halftime against West Ham last season and changed the game?. His hold up play, lay offs and heading ability (to score the winner) was top notch. Everton need that Lukaku back...asap

Is Lukaku 20 now? Pretty good, he won scottish young player of the year award two years in the row.

Then again what does it matter how good you are at a young age? Francis Jeffers, Freddie Adu, maybe we should sign alexandre Pato - he was amazing at 20.... bojan? He's at stoke on the bench.

Point being, players do not always improve, if anything they can decline.
Shall we wait and see?

Status
Not open for further replies.