Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound like getting carried away, but on paper, that's not only a Champions League chasing squad, that's a potential title challenging squad.

With luck and if things click, given the continuity we have in key positions, the sky is the limit here.

If Howard gets injured though, we're well and truly boned.

Would have to have massive luck imo

No injuries to Lukaku,Coleman,Howard,Kev and Barkley as there replacement are not good enough, Again my opinion

Also we can not afford for Lukaku to have a barren spell as he's our only real threat up top

Would have to have massive luck imo

No injuries to Lukaku,Coleman,Howard,Kev and Barkley as there replacement are not good enough, Again my opinion

Also we can not afford for Lukaku to have a barren spell as he's our only real threat up top

Agreed. Still though.

Watching fans of other clubs, particularly of Chelsea & the rs, trying to play this down is a sight to behold.

Proven wrong - DEAD wrong. Every. Single. One. lol :dance:

This is going to sound like getting carried away, but on paper, that's not only a Champions League chasing squad, that's a potential title challenging squad.

With luck and if things click, given the continuity we have in key positions, the sky is the limit here.

If Howard gets injured though, we're well and truly boned.

Chelsea and City's squads are far far superior. We'll do very well to compete for a top 4 place. We're certainly heading in the right direction under Martinez though

Watching fans of other clubs, particularly of Chelsea & the rs, trying to play this down is a sight to behold.

Proven wrong - DEAD wrong. Every. Single. One. lol :dance:

A lot of our lot as well, Me included

I never thought we would pull this off, Firstly the fact he would cost 20m+ and I honestly thought a CL team would come in for him

Chelsea and City's squads are far far superior. We'll do very well to compete for a top 4 place. We're certainly heading in the right direction under Martinez though

Well, we saw with Liverpool how a truly woeful squad with one talisman and one or two half decent players up front can go close.

You never know - with a focal point like this and a genuinely very good squad behind him, you just never know. Unlikelier things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.