Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku
McGeady Barkley Mirallas
Barry McCarthy
Baines Distin Jagielka Coleman
Howard

Bench: Joel, Stones, Oviedo, Gibson, Pienaar, Naismith, Kone.

Reserves: Hibbert, Alcaraz, Duffy, Garbutt, Besic, Osman, McAleny​

This is going to sound like getting carried away, but on paper, that's not only a Champions League chasing squad, that's a potential title challenging squad.

With luck and if things click, given the continuity we have in key positions, the sky is the limit here.

If Howard gets injured though, we're well and truly boned.

Is this you?

tumblr_m738mbHuza1qzo3zwo1_1280.png

Pretty much mate, bit of home movie footage with the Mrs earlier here I don't think she'll mind me sharing

913778.gif

A question for those of you who watched the press conference. My connection dropped off completely just as the very last question was being asked. Martinez was asked if Rom plays on Sunday, what did Martinez say in reply?

Does Rom play?

Wouldn't be arsed if we paid £30 million, the lad is quality and is exactly the kind of player we should have at Everton. I don't like the board but they've played a blinder here.

This is going to sound like getting carried away, but on paper, that's not only a Champions League chasing squad, that's a potential title challenging squad.

With luck and if things click, given the continuity we have in key positions, the sky is the limit here.

If Howard gets injured though, we're well and truly boned.

Its a top 4 squad if we add another winger (Atsu?) and possibly a back up rb too, my suggestion is still Matthew Lowton

Status
Not open for further replies.