Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fallen into a football manager coma haven't I?.............

This ain't real!.............

In all honesty good work Bill, the whole board and Martinez for getting this done....... Made up here :D

We have the best young midfielder in the world for that.

All we need now in terms of a priority is a replacement for Deulofeu (Atsu maybe) and perhaps Traore on loan. Our squad is looking phenomenal.

Write down a first eleven with a bench and note the four or five quality players who don't even make the bench like Gibson.

Lukaku
McGeady Barkley Mirallas
Barry McCarthy
Baines Distin Jagielka Coleman
Howard

Bench: Joel, Stones, Oviedo, Gibson, Pienaar, Naismith, Kone.

Reserves: Hibbert, Alcaraz, Duffy, Garbutt, Besic, Osman, McAleny​

I can take a moment to just say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
NEA to read any of these reactions and neither should any of you, just celebrate !

Had to get hooked up to an IV drip, lost a lot of fluid today.

Is this you?

tumblr_m738mbHuza1qzo3zwo1_1280.png

Who fkin knows? He might have forecast the end of the world or give us all the next lottery number for all I know. I've tried reading his gibberish in the scousest accent I can do and it doesn't' help one bit

What is his twitter name?

The best day since we signed BIG DUNC. This is a true statement of intent by all at EFC. Thank the lord for Martinez

Just been looking at RAWK, a few state it was a good signing but the majority were the usual bellends trying to make fun or knock it down. They really are a sad pathetic bunch.

All forgetting they paid 35mill for Carroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.