Liverpool vs Everton - Sun 30th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're going to get absolutely mullered....and there is nothing we can do about it except sit and watch.

3-0 Liverpool.

Ha ha, listen to you guys.

You'll be singing from a different song sheet if Man U take Torres out today.

Don't forget, Torres and Gerrard aside, they're ordinary.

my prediction is a draw, 1 1.

I'm often described by mates as a bit of a cynic. If I'm a cynic then what the hell are you guys?! lol

We can do it. Just think back to the Fiorentina second leg. When the pressure is really on, we can step up a level. Maybe there's been a bit of complacency or whatever these last couple of games. But Moyesey will have the boys fired up for next week. COYB

Team:
----------------------Howard-------------------------

Neville----------Yobo----------Jagielka----------Lescott

Arteta---------Carsley--------Fernandes---------Pienaar

-----------------------Osman--------------------------

-----------------------Yakubu--------------------------

Only team I can really think of. Obviously the other option could be Hibbert at right back and Neville in midfield but we atleast need to have a go and show some ambition. I've got a feeling both AJ and Cahill are out which is a big shame. If they can somehow get back then Fernandes out, Osman drops into midfield and either one partners the Yak.

Prediction: 0-0. We'll have a go for the first 20 minutes, then retreat to the edge of our box like always and take the pressure and frustrate the redshite. I think where at our best when we have our backs to the wall anyway do the game will suit us and we always have Yak who can nick a goal on the break.

Team:
----------------------Howard-------------------------

Neville----------Yobo----------Jagielka----------Lescott

Arteta---------Carsley--------Fernandes---------Pienaar

-----------------------Osman--------------------------

-----------------------Yakubu--------------------------
I suspect it's going to be the Hibbert version, with Manny on the bench and Neville in midfield.

As bad as Liverpool looked against Man.U i just can't see us beating them.

They way we've played in our last matches sees us leaking 2 or 3 goals.

HOWEVER maybe knowing a win will put us in front of Pool by a point might bring out a famous performance !

How can you actually enter this thread with even the thought of losing to Liverpool in your mind. We're going to [Poor language removed] whip their asses. COYB

How can you actually enter this thread with even the thought of losing to Liverpool in your mind. We're going to [Poor language removed] whip their asses. COYB

[Poor language removed] yeah. All the people waffling on about form and how [Poor language removed] we have been the last 2 games need to realise 2 things.

1 : that good form starts when bad form ends, and vice versa so we are due to start kicking ass again,

2 : this is the [Poor language removed] in a game where paybeck isn't just expected, its [Poor language removed] owed so lets go out there and [Poor language removed] kill em in front of their own fans fair and square.

If they had not lost today I think, knowing that even beating them would still have seen us behind them, psychologically we would have been incapable of winning. However, knowing a win will put us a point in front of them - and with their next match at Arsenal where ours is home to Derby - I see us winning ;)

havent posted in some time (just been reading)...no time like the present to reemerge, i say...and no reason to reemerge if not with optimism.....

1-0 (osman, 91'...he only seems to score when it matters most--and what matter more than this?) COYB!

well, at least we have them coming into this game on a downer after getting dicked by the Mancs. Still think we need to seriously up it but a lot depends on those injured and who can come back. Need the likes of Cahill, Yobo and Pienaar back desperately

Status
Not open for further replies.