• Evil

Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 behind the ball, 10 defenders and Rom, just hoof it long every time we get it, get the 0-0, Schneiderlin's injury is the first domino in our usual capitulation to them, we won't survive against their devil spawn, their pact is well and truly intact.

They do raise the game for the bigger games, but they're vulnerable at the back and we need ross and Rom on their A game

3 at the back to sort out their movement, gana to sit on mane everywhere.

Someone tell that wet lettuce Brazilian that his hair is crap and he'll be crying all game

Last second defeats. Check
Losing after being in front. Check
Losing because of crazy penalty decision. Check
Losing after ludicrous red card. Check
Being absolutely bummed out of sight. Check
Losing huge games at Wembley. Check

Unless they come up with a whole new painful way of beating us, I'm fully immune to feeling pain from this inevitable defeat.

They do raise the game for the bigger games, but they're vulnerable at the back and we need ross and Rom on their A game

3 at the back to sort out their movement, gana to sit on mane everywhere.

Someone tell that wet lettuce Brazilian that his hair is crap and he'll be crying all game

Which one?

I'll be sat in a beach bar and already half cut to numb the pain. I've seen better Everton teams lose to worse Liverpool teams so I'm not that optimistic. On the other hand the last time we beat them I was sat in a beach bar so I'll clutch at any straw I can. Good preview goat

Calls RK
HC:Hi Ronald, Hibbo'sclass here to advise you on the Derby line up.
RK: But OK
HC:Bring Joe Williams and Beni Banigeme in fron the u23's for Barry and Barkley. Kick them to crippledom in the first 10 mins, then bring on Barkley to play against their 1 legged midfielders. Worst that can happen is we have 4 men sent off and lose 3 -0. Improvement on the usual.
RK: 'koff you maniac.

Batter these 1 all.

Hopefully at least one of Schneids/McCarthy/Besic is fit, hopefully Schneids. Barry simply cannot play if we want to win this.

I'd go with a 3-4-3 and set up to counter attack. If we try and play in their half we'll get murdered on the break - parking the bus and hoofing it to the fast players is the simple way to beat these, and trying to attack them is why other top 7 teams are struggling when they play Liverpool.

Hopefully this'll be a day as well when Mignolet and co. don't turn into 1990s Milan.

Joel

Jags - Williams - Mori

Coleman - Schneids/Macca/Besic/Davies if none are fit - Gana - Baines

Barkley - Lukaku - Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.