• Evil

Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane needs a good kicking from the off to pipe him down a bit. Always seems to pull their ass out the fire when they don't deserve the points. Could do with Sturridge not being on the bench either, he's another sod that seems to spawn a goal against us

Lets just hope we dont get any of our players injured on international duty,you just know our luck,if it happens,its usually to a main player and not someone whos a sub for us

for me,we need to go out and attack as if we do our usual and try and sit back way to much and catch them on the counter we will be caught out,wouldnt surprise me if barry starts and koeman says he wanted him to break the mid players up stoping them etc lol

I've waited a long time, get them on the the ropes and smash them.

WIDbS.gif

Mane needs a good kicking from the off to pipe him down a bit. Always seems to pull their ass out the fire when they don't deserve the points. Could do with Sturridge not being on the bench either, he's another sod that seems to spawn a goal against us
We touch any of theirs at Anfield and it's a straight red.

3 at the back please Koems.

Barkley, Gueye and Davies in midfield.

Mirallas and Lukaku up top. Or maybe Valencia over Mirallas if you're that way inclined.

Sit back, crowd out our defensive third and (assuming they don't score early anyway) counter them remorselessly at every opportunity. Basically do what Swansea, Southampton Leicester and Wolves did to them. No one apart from Chelsea has done it properly since and I believe that's why Liverpool's form has improved. We actually have the players to do it.

Maybe others on here (and possibly Koeman) disagree with me and I'm not usually one for telling the manager what to do before a game, but I really think this is a no-brainer.

Errrm Hull did it after Chelsea played them and the Leicester game also was after the Chelsea game mate.

for me,we need to go out and attack as if we do our usual and try and sit back way to much and catch them on the counter we will be caught out,wouldnt surprise me if barry starts and koeman says he wanted him to break the mid players up stoping them etc lol

Have you not watched how teams that have beaten them this season have set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.