Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My lads 6, fully invested into everton already, feel terrible for the lad that he's going to have decades of this crap

Totally agree with this. Everton have too large a share of bad luck in my opinion. When has that ever happened to us. Twice bounces off the bar in the 96th minute and falls to them. Sorry but that's just sick

If I have a son, I willl never buy him an Eveton kit while he’s a baby. I won’t promote Everton as the team to support. I just wouldn’t knowingly subject another human being to a lifetime of suffering.

Not even joking.

Just had to explain to my 6 year old who is confused why mummy has gone mad at daddy for the language and breaking the glass top of coffee table that he will go through life and have to accept we are cursed and will never consistently have the upper hand over that lot, even if we win 10 titles on the trot we will lose the derbies.

Sat here in his Everton pyjamas, I feel for him.

Desperately trying to stay positive in the sense that we played well. Very hard to be anything other than negative when you lose like that.

Honestly think I would have preferred a 3-0 drumming.

If I have a son, I willl never buy him an Eveton kit while he’s a baby. I won’t promote Everton as the team to support. I just wouldn’t knowingly subject another human being to a lifetime of suffering.

Not even joking.

My 6 month old son's first derby. Luckily he doesn't give a monkeys.

My first - Rush scored 4.

Silly silly silly. Oh well. We're still improving game on game. Keep it up lads, I'm disappointed but not with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.