Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep he's an idiot, he has tried Tupi things before but this one at that time in the game, he maybe England's number 1 but drop him to teach him a lesson, I really don't want to see he for a couple of weeks, how could he do that in this game.
Aye yeah, let’s throw phantom arms Stekelenburg in goal when we’ve got City away and a load of winnable home games.

Weird feeling, similar to when mane scored the other year in result, but with that one I was feeling we robbed a draw, this time I felt they where, not sure if that's better or worse ultimately.

Tell you what though, Silva isn't scared of them, neither are the players, just a absolutely feel thing in the end ..

...for once, we turned up for a Derby. I wish I was in Russia for the next week,

In shock here. Even taking into account everything I know about the Derby and their deal with Satan....... what the hell just happened.95th minute. Bounced on the bar twice and into play. I just. Give up.

Reactions: gmb
You honestly want to drop him for Stek? That man is a hologram.

If Pickford grows from that and goes into the form of his life for the rest of the season it will heal the wounds. Needs to show he's got the character to bounce back.
No at times he's arrogant, England number 1 etc, for England to tried stupid thing when it's not needed, if I was the manager he would learn he would be sitting out the next 2 games, to think about what he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.