Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have a son, I willl never buy him an Eveton kit while he’s a baby. I won’t promote Everton as the team to support. I just wouldn’t knowingly subject another human being to a lifetime of suffering.

Not even joking.

You've just excepted that a lost is the way now in these games, if we win our next 5, I'll still be fuming Pickford didn't do his job properly, I'd drop him just to show hi. He needs to keep his eye on the ball for 90+ minutes.

You honestly want to drop him for Stek? That man is a hologram.

If Pickford grows from that and goes into the form of his life for the rest of the season it will heal the wounds. Needs to show he's got the character to bounce back.

We showed great class and composure for much of the game. Obviously a loss to Liverpool sucks, made even worst by the type of goal conceded. But there are so many positives to take away from that game and so many good individual peformances

...it’s certainly progress, Ste, but still a bit to do. Saying that, it’s a major improvement in a small period of time. Rome wasn’t built in a day but that was so disappointing.

Weird feeling, similar to when mane scored the other year in result, but with that one I was feeling we robbed a draw, this time I felt they where, not sure if that's better or worse ultimately.

Tell you what though, Silva isn't scared of them, neither are the players, just a absolutely feel thing in the end ..

Status
Not open for further replies.