Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than just rolling over and having our bellies tickled. We took the game to them and showed we are not far away now. Just need to get over the line once and it will be easier.
We will be another year old when we have our next chance, it's nearly 20 years since we last beat them there, I was a 23 year old then. We could have the Real Madrid team, but change the name to Everton they would still beat us one way or another.

Balls to it, let's face it we were all expecting them to win, the main thing is we played well, was bang in the game from start to finish, caused them problems and matched them.

Our days are coming under Silva and Brands.

Spot on.

For the first time in years we went to the pit and matched them, losing to a mistake.

It happens.

For the first time in a long time, I`m looking forward to the game at Goodison.

What you chatting lad? On reflection a narrow loss was fair? You serious? We were the better team second half until the last 5/10 mins. I would have been slightly disappointed 0-0.
When you look at the balance of chances, the RS had the better and more of them. We had pretty much secured the point, and a freak accident cost us a goal, so it’s a real kick in the stones. But the positives outweigh the negatives in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.