Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only response to this is to beat them at Goodison. We’ve shown we’ve got the tools to do it this time. Put those arrogant bastards away and shut that bad tramp up.
That would heal things abit, but it's another season now we have failed, to beat Chelsea,Liverpool,Utd and Arsenal away, we haven't won in the PL away against any of those since Walter smiths days here, the one exception was when Moyes was at Utd it's counts but Utd were awful under him.

On the full balance of play a very narrow loss is a fair reflection, but we should have had a point. A very heartening performance that is streets ahead of the football from last season.
What you chatting lad? On reflection a narrow loss was fair? You serious? We were the better team second half until the last 5/10 mins. I would have been slightly disappointed 0-0.

Just had to explain to my 6 year old who is confused why mummy has gone mad at daddy for the language and breaking the glass top of coffee table that he will go through life and have to accept we are cursed and will never consistently have the upper hand over that lot, even if we win 10 titles on the trot we will lose the derbies.

Sat here in his Everton pyjamas, I feel for him.

You, my dad, my daughter, me and the rest of us who raised.....nay brainwashed.... our kids to be Evertonians should be reported to the authorities for child cruelty.

I mean that :(

I'm absolutely sick of saying this but...

We played absolutely brilliantly there and deserved more. There was not a bad display from anyone. Pickford has had a mare at the end these things happen.

You just know we are gonna beat City now and do them a favour.

I´ve moved to Madrid and thought I´d be away from all that. The place is full of them. Accents from anywhere but Liverpool but they all support that lot. Unbelievable.

Had a bunch of americans on the next table.

Loud all game talking total nonsense, didnt know the players...squealing for penalties for nothing...laughing at everything we did.

So annoying...then they left on 90mins and couldnt work out why the game was still going on (im not kidding).

Thats RS fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.