Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand how anyone is positive after this. It's yet ANOTHER loss against that lot. It will now be at LEAST TWENTY YEARS since we have won there. I would bet money that literally every other team in the league (who has stayed up) has won there once in that duration.
I am very positive after that; if you take away the sick feeling in my stomach. We were the better team and I enjoyed our football.

I honestly don't understand how anyone is positive after this. It's yet ANOTHER loss against that lot. It will now be at LEAST TWENTY YEARS since we have won there. I would bet money that literally every other team in the league (who has stayed up) has won there once in that duration.

People were posting before the game that they´d rather see a good performance and a defeat than us getting lucky and snatching three points lollollollol

Pickford was at full stretch and obviously did not intend to keep it in play. It is a clanger, but he was very unlucky. I hope people don’t throw him under the bus over a freak goal.

Does Pickford realise, he had just messed the weekend up for every evertonian, dull depressing time of the year watch a footy match we wait for all season, quite happy at getting a draw there and the fool does that.

I just wish we could register our collective disgust on Wednesday night.

But we won't, and the misery will continue adenfinatium.

:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.