Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the next time we are playing well there, 0-0 in injury time, this stuff plays on people's minds.

I never thought we would get the point until the final whistle but sport is 90% psychological and again, we didn't see it out, this time not due to a collective failure but an individual error of epic proportions.

If we were 4-0 up against them with 30 seconds left they would still find a way to get a result.

Reactions: gmb

People banging on about klopp the nob going over board when his side have just won a derby in the 96min

get a grip
Ran into the centre circle, embarrassed himself and the club, but he’s a perfect fit for their manager. Showed a complete lack of respect to the opposition, when the game was still being played. The man is an embarrassment with his antics.

Genuinely worried about the psyche of this previously untarnished squad going forward. But I'm definitely projection sooo

ACE85907-9526-4FA1-AB9C-7560F5C864F2.jpeg

Exactly. I'm more annoyed about them still being in the title race than I am losing the point

Many many more positives than negatives.

We`re light years ahead of last season already.

This will all be forgotten when they crash out of the Champions league and despite being the new Messiah, baccy teeth leads them to yet another trophyless season.

Status
Not open for further replies.