Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
say to myself every single time we play these " we are due a win" and everytime we don't win

but... think we will win this time me, just can't see them being THAT arsed when they are flying at the top of the league and are in the CL, added to the fact they don't have the biggest squad, hopefully he makes a load of changes

I just want them to lube up first before the bumming commences.

As long as we put effort in (the game, not the ensuing bumming) I’ll be fine with it.

Spawn a win please Everton.

Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Walcott Davies Delph Richarlison
Kean Calvert-Lewin

I imagine Sigurdsson will play instead of Davies but the above team is what I would choose.

Going to my first Anfield derby on Sunday. What's the best way to get to the Away stand?
I'm going alone and will be getting the train. Probably go to Kirkdale as I go there for home games and thinking of walking up to Goodison then through Stanley Park to the pit. Is this what most other people do? Had an email from the club saying my designated area is by the Shankley gates.

If they play the same team as in the league, I reckon we’d get a lot closer, the players are definitely more interested than with Silva.
If they go full strength it will be over by half time.

_109993574_richarlison_reuters.jpg

I hope this is a very good game come on you blues.

We need to win this game it will not be easy.

@carlos21 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Mina - Keane - Baines
Davies - Delph
Iceland
Richarlison - Tosun - Kean
This preview was brought to you by @carlos21, all words, pictures and first 11 was designed by him, be sure to thank him in the comments.
Apart from the photo, then Keane, Siggy and Tosun in the team it was almost perfect, oh and “ We need to win this game, it will not be easy” such wisdom, absolutely brilliant.

Only one winner here - 3x Champions League Winner Don Carlo and his Blue Army

Davies to kneecap that blert Robertson

Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Walcott Davies Delph Richarlison
Kean Calvert-Lewin

I imagine Sigurdsson will play instead of Davies but the above team is what I would choose.
As long as Sigurdson doesn't stink the place up (surely Ancelotti cannot start him again), we have a chance.

Schneiderlin!

Our squad is crap, especially midfield, but we do have the only manager in the world who has beat them this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.