Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to my first Anfield derby on Sunday. What's the best way to get to the Away stand?
I'm going alone and will be getting the train. Probably go to Kirkdale as I go there for home games and thinking of walking up to Goodison then through Stanley Park to the pit. Is this what most other people do? Had an email from the club saying my designated area is by the Shankley gates.
Yes mate that's the best route for you.

Going to my first Anfield derby on Sunday. What's the best way to get to the Away stand?
I'm going alone and will be getting the train. Probably go to Kirkdale as I go there for home games and thinking of walking up to Goodison then through Stanley Park to the pit. Is this what most other people do? Had an email from the club saying my designated area is by the Shankley gates.
Most go to Sandhills and get the soccer bus stops just by the ground

I think Carlo needs to make sure we've someone marking their main playmaker Van Dijk on Sunday.

His endless punts up the park certainly suits Liverpool's long-ball game.

Go to somewhere like the brick and then a few hundred walk up through the park. If you go alone just beware the king Harry pub on anfield road. About 15 of there tough lads attacked a blue aged about 50 a few years ago and broke his jaw. Turned out he was a copper I think. Let's just say those tough lads didn't know what had hit them a few days later.

Thanks for doing the match thread @carlos21. I'm liking the inclusion of Cenk Tosun in the starting eleven. Fresh legs are needed and I think he would also feel he had a point to prove. I'm going to be positive and say we'll win 0-2 ... COYB!

As long as Sigurdson doesn't stink the place up (surely Ancelotti cannot start him again), we have a chance.

Schneiderlin!
I'm afraid Davies will.just be by passed again as he has no pace or physicality. I just want the team.to show some fight. If Arnold, milner or Robertson try any rough stuff the captain should shout 99 and everyone pile into them big time. Don't just sit back and admire them get stuck in and have a real go

Status
Not open for further replies.