Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he starts Sigurdson we lose. Pickford is a poor as well... Need a taller more commanding keeper that does not get beaten at the near post every five games.

When the kin hell are any of our central midfielders back ffs it's killing us. Gomes if lucky a run out end of season but likely start of next. Gbamin within a month maybe? Schneiderlin, has he just disappeared off the face of the earth?

This is a game we'll lose though, just hope it's not a crushing defeat that rids us of any confidence we've been able to build up in the last fortnight. We've no right to expect anything with the players we have available to us.

The usual bumming will ensue. Even their 2nd string will smash us. I don't know why we kid ourselves every year.

I am by no means a pessimist. We just don't win at Anfield lads.

Carlo matches up with RS very well so it will happen again, we will create a lot of trouble for them and will win in penalties (if no penalty at GP that is)

Brace yourselves for the inevitable defeat blues. Our team is the same shocking side that got flattened and humiliated by that lot less then a mouth ago. We'll probably play much better this time and the scale of the defeat will be smaller but make no mistake that defeat is inevitable. If we get any type of result here it'll be down to them having a mare. Patience is the thing now if we want to start winning derbys in the future. We need to let Don Carlo do his job over the next couple of years and remember that this rebuilding process will take time and that bumps in the road are unavoidable.

Comfortable Liverpool win, but whatever, I'm more interested in seeing how we do in the league under Ancelotti during the run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.