Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in a very long time, I’m looking forward to this derby.

We’ve got a fair few injuries, they’re expected to rest a few, I don’t expect it to be the normal blood and thunder kind of derby.

Not expecting to win, but I think we’ll give it a much better go than we have done in recent years.

So they are runaway leaders of a premiership, that is at it's weakest in years, with var decisions constantly going in their favour, pffft whatever.They are a good side and all.But just get out there and beat them.Honestly some teams that play them, are beaten before the first whistle.Carlos broke their hearts in Athens, and hopefully he will break more rs hearts on Sunday.;) Oh and great preview @carlos21. If Everton get the win, then you'll need to do more of them.

Will be happy to get a replay here. I'm sure Liverpool do NOT want another game, and its one more game where something could go wrong in their season.

This is the type of game i'd start Kean in. An unknown quantity that has the pace and power to worry the Liverpool defence.

Cheers Carlos.

My worry is how motivated they always seem to be for these games - surprisingly so given the low esteem in which their fans hold us, and the fact they have apparently bigger fish to fry. If we escape with a draw I’ll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.