Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve actually had 8 shots to their 5. Some of the chances that we had were really decent ... we’re just not clinical enough. If we can convert early, I think it would really make them nervous. However, our high line is plain suicide versus their speed merchants
The difference is though mate theirs where clear cut almost open goals due to the ineptitude of our defence

The 4-0 loss a few years ago had me so angry i was almost close to tears, at 4-1 today i couldn't have cared less if i tried.

That's the state this club is putting us fan under and yet they think keeping Silva is acceptable. It's alright to accept the players are equally to blame but Silva is so far out of his depth it's beyond a joke now. It was genuinely game over at 1-0 because we don't come back against anyone let alone a team who doesn't lose at home.

We are in a serious mess if we don't get an announcement tonight or in the morning of his sacking, and if he is gone and we replace him with a Howe whose won about 1 in 10 games recently or a Moyes / Allardyce type we've learnt nothing from a couple of years ago and are again a complete mess.

As for tonight easier to name those who were rubbish than good so better left unsaid.

We got treated like a nothing club tonight and fully lived up to our billing. Getting hit for FIVE by that Liverpool side is a disgrace and that has to be the end for Silva. He's set up looking to soak up pressure and we've been cut to ribbons within six minutes. We are 18th on -11 goal difference after spending all kinds of money.

It’s obvious that with our centre backs and current centre midfielders were are in big trouble. Teams are just cutting us to shreds. We need 4 new players to sort these positions. Delph, Davies, crap Iceland man, and Morgan are not at the level required. Mina, Holgate and Keane are our worst centre backs in my lifetime. Even our rubbish 90’s teams and Moyes teams had good defenders. We are in big trouble here.

I really hate to agree with this sentiment but it's true .
I didn’t want it to come to this, but ness must also he’s available, all the boxes tick. We are in serious trouble, it’s nearly a bring in big Sam job to save us but I don’t think that will happen. Rafael would be a decent choice, but you have dreamers that think Poch or Simeone would come here.we need to be realistic.

'Expected loss' (and that quote is overplayed and misconstrued) aside that's now 24 defeats for Silva, there's absolutely no way in hell he's getting Chelsea on Saturday, the goons above are not stupid enough to allow that much toxicity to happen, they didn’t when Koeman got a 5-2 gubbing 2 years ago, losing the derby the same way won't be accepted either and the one man who will be angry as anything is the one everyone despises and that’s Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.