Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would force him to stay and gave him extra 100 millions for few extra players as 500 was not enough so he can bring us back next year from Champioship league , man without pride and shame , you know you don’t know how to delivered but you still don’t want to resign as after all you still want few millions in you packet , what I piss of crap
I am telling this since last year this guy has no clue what he is doing and I was right unfortunately but I am afraid that it’s too late
There isn't a single person here who'd resign for free rather than get the sack with a sack of cash.

The two goals really flattered us I thought, a couple of chances second half but they were by far the better side and the table doesn't lie, we are in the relegation zone and I don't see where we are getting our next point from.

This is getting really serious now, we are in a fight for our premier league lives, it's dry worrying

Does anyone else on here remember when a handful of us dared suggest that we'd of been much better off sticking with BFS over Silva only to be met with laughter and anger?

No, but that would have been completely wrong as well.

For all Silva's faults, he has at least tried to change things when they weren't working - at the end of last season where results slowly gave them a bit of confidence. Unfortunately that went away over the summer and he looks like he has terminally lost it now, so he should go. BFS would never have done that.

What the board have to do now is firstly signal this is unacceptable, and secondly find someone to take over who people could actually get behind and whose achievements could not be argued with by this collection of players. That person also has to be allowed to bin off anyone who doesn't do their best or isn't good enough.

That is after all how the RS got where they are now.

It is a repeat of what happened in 2016.

Bobby was already a broken man and the team was in dissaray.

We were due to play at The Pit in midweek and against United at Wembley in the semi final.

But on the Saturday we played Saints at home and it was a shocking performance though we salvaged a point in a 1-1 draw.

Bobby should have been gone that night to give us a chance in those two big games.

But he was left in situ and the inevitable happened.

Silva should have been gone after Norwich, replacement ready or nit.

We all knew Silva could not motivate the team at Leicester and The Pit.

The board knew it too.

But they just wrote the two games off and niw we have slipped timidly into the drop zone.

Shame on the board at EFC.
I agree fully.

We seem incapable of doing what other clubs do and show ruthlessness, ambition, pride. If we sack Silva after this then we really do back a manger until they serve up an embarrassing defeat.

I've said it before but where is the pride, the ambition? We have spent 450 million and the end result is sinking into the bottom three whilst being soundly beaten by the Liverpool reserves.

The pararell as you say is uncanny. With a cup game on the horizon , are we really going to let this go on for much longer?

More terrifying, will the club revert back to Moyes or aim for another substandard manager?

At this moment in time my ambition is to see stability at the club and the occasional victory. Not another punt at a trendy name from abroad that plays tippy tappy possession football with no end product.
100% we need this, we need to get back to basics. If Silva goes tonight there will be the dreamers saying Poch or Simeone, as if they would come here.

The 4-0 loss a few years ago had me so angry i was almost close to tears, at 4-1 today i couldn't have cared less if i tried.

That's the state this club is putting us fan under and yet they think keeping Silva is acceptable. It's alright to accept the players are equally to blame but Silva is so far out of his depth it's beyond a joke now. It was genuinely game over at 1-0 because we don't come back against anyone let alone a team who doesn't lose at home.

We are in a serious mess if we don't get an announcement tonight or in the morning of his sacking, and if he is gone and we replace him with a Howe whose won about 1 in 10 games recently or a Moyes / Allardyce type we've learnt nothing from a couple of years ago and are again a complete mess.

As for tonight easier to name those who were rubbish than good so better left unsaid.

I feel worse tonight that I did in 2016. We had a F.A Cup semi final on the Saturday to lift our spirits. Now we sit 18th and I can't see a win in the foreseeable

At half time you said it was an open game and we were unlucky...

We were unlucky to be 3-1 down. I said that they would have breathed a big sigh of relief when Origi got the 3rd because we were coming back into it. I thought 3-1 flattered them, albeit 2 of their 3 goals were exceptional quality and few defences would have dealt with those.

The 4th goal was poor from us and that really changed things, irrespective of Rico’s goal. We did rattle them 1st half, it doesn’t change the fact that the game was over as a contest before the 2nd half, or that it was embarrassing.

At this moment in time my ambition is to see stability at the club and the occasional victory. Not another punt at a trendy name from abroad that plays tippy tappy possession football with no end product.
No mate, might as well go for pulis or fat Sam
We will never ever win anything with moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.