Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, time to act now for the board.

They MUST do the right thing.

Process the P45 for Marco and get on the phone to Edward John Frank Howe.
and fire themselves!!! Silva has been dealt a tough one with injuries and players signed before his time who are not the best. Not excusing him but we have wasted fortunes on Schnide, Walcott, Sigs, Cenk and many others who are on loan or whatever, or indeed Rooney who called in to pick up his pension. Silva will pay the price for all that waste which has left him with zero depth in his squad.

Can't wait to feel excited again by watching Everton. I'm being hopeful, I can see us getting a win over this Xmas period.... Out of nowhere, yes (one win) A new manager, a solid January transfer window and a league cup final!

But hang on a minute

1*ZJL0iLvbm-f6dzAI28KIyw.jpeg

Pickford said before the game he was going to make amends for his last derby ??
He did... he let them score 5 instead of 1

The Everton fans including me bear some of the blame, we still say DCL will come good as he's only young, we defend Tom Davies all the time, we say Pickford is a good shot stopper, Richy is class, Bernard is a Brazilian so he must be good. Even tonight I've seen posts saying that at least Kean got his shot away. Even in my infants school team we were told to hit the target, make the keeper work. The lad missed with just the keeper to beat.

There is only Digne and Pickford (see I'm at it too) I'd keep on the payroll out of that shower tonight to be honest.

A totally horrific performance by a shower of very wealthy fraudsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.