Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nearly as much fume nor melt downs in here as I anticipated
doesn't that sadden you?

I noticed this the other week when we got beat vs brighton i think. the fume on here was subdued, almost accepting of what was going on. Before it was raging but we all seem to have accepted what is going on, and the scores each week.

Shame he wasn’t so tactically astute about our defending when he was our manager! As stubborn as Silva when it comes to not being able to see the obvious.

But you could see how Martinez wanted to play, even if he was stubborn defensively and not realising that we didn't have hte players for it.

Silva just baffles.

Look at the first goal He really has no clue what he is doing. Silva playing a high line like he did against Leicester in the second half. And oh wonder it is copy past to Leicesters second half but only worse.

Yep, this is exactly the same set up from 60 odd minutes against Leicester.

You play 3 at the back when you want to be tight, nah we will put 3 at the back and just play 10 yards from the halfway line and give them space. The goals mimic the Leicester goals.

The manager hasn't got a fkin clue what he's doing, like literally I could go into that dressing room and sort that defence out by simply telling them to stifle the striker's by denying them space.

We are at Mike Walker/Martinez levels of utter horse tripe management here

We are getting out snided all over the pitch.
That little rat Robinson puts his elbow into the back of Davies neck. When the ref call them both over Davies gives him a friendly pat on the back, Robinson had just been laughing in his face.
get a ‘Kin grip Silva, your team are a gang of shitebags like you

I've always said it, we need some bad snides in the team, Richarlison can be a bit of a snide, that tackle he got booked for was boss, it was late, and he meant it. The rest of the players around him are just cowards.

We’ve actually had 8 shots to their 5. Some of the chances that we had were really decent ... we’re just not clinical enough. If we can convert early, I think it would really make them nervous. However, our high line is plain suicide versus their speed merchants

Status
Not open for further replies.