Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not pretend we thought we were scoring once, nevermind twice.

The worst performing team to go to the pit in years and somehow have scored twice.
That is a surprise, well richarldson scoring isn't but two goals is a surprise.

I laugh because we saw this coming. Unless we suddenly come back into the game then there is a fear of conceding again vs shariqi and origi. thats the funny perspective i have on the game thus far. If it was their main 3 , even thier strongest 11 then i could shrug this off because they are the best team in the league by far right now. But theier second string who hardly get a game? Thats where there is an issue for me.

The 5 at the back leaking goals, terrible sub, it just seems desperate from silva. As i said before kick off, i hope i am missing a truely classic result for us tonight, but imagine if liverpool score another couple in the second half? Was that worth backing him from the board?

Martinez doing half-time analysis on Amazon's match stream. Bet he's effing loving this.

Shame he wasn’t so tactically astute about our defending when he was our manager! As stubborn as Silva when it comes to not being able to see the obvious.

Nothing winds me up more.

I'd be absolutely raging if I were Davies. I'm being professionally humiliated in football terms, I've got the salty Scot laughing in my face and hes just elbowed me.

I'd one hundred percent be leaving one on him
Yes, he would be in the stands first chance I got, can’t stand him anyway. I would never last 90 in a Derby

Watching this utter rubbish, the lack of entertainment led me to wonder how we are trying to win the game. I ended up having to decide whether we are actually trying to win it.

Taxi!!!!!!

Our goals lucky, RS goals world class according to the studio “team”. Lip service to us. I know we’ve been woeful but ... I give up.

the hell, just got home. six goals in a half? how come have we managed to concede 4 from their B team?

Tbf, take away the horrendous defending, weve scored 2, got done over for a penalty and lovren fluked it by somehow not slotting the ball in his own goal.

It's not a 4-2 game this. It's just that everything they've tried has come off. I can only imagine the amount of virgins they sacrificed to the dark lord for this kind of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.