• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
saints seem to have prospered without some of the players and Pinnochitino but time will tell

That Tadic is a hell of a player, if he could defend he'd be as good as Coleman ;) Pelle as well, scoring like a beast and only been in England for about 2 months.

For the RS: they're a team who needs to gel apparently. Again... A work in progress since 1990. I dunno if it was the captain or the manager but someone said yesterday that Lallana needs time to get used to this level, and after about 5 games, he finally looked like he was getting there yesterday.
If that's not male cow manure I don't know what is.

That Tadic is a hell of a player, if he could defend he'd be as good as Coleman ;) Pelle as well, scoring like a beast and only been in England for about 2 months.

For the RS: they're a team who needs to gel apparently. Again... A work in progress since 1990. I dunno if it was the captain or the manager but someone said yesterday that Lallana needs time to get used to this level, and after about 5 games, he looked like he was getting there yesterday.
If that's not male cow manure I don't know what is.
Tadic is excellent
Lallana and Lovren 45 M, and Lallana looks like a poor man's Joe Allen!

Sometimes, I just don't understand people. One of a handful of good performances - pretty much the only great performance - was Lukaku on the wing against Arsenal last year. He lacks the awareness, vision, composure, technique, balance, strength, link-up play to play centrally. He's looking nothing short of hopeless there. Contrast that with Naismith, who's been bloody brilliant and was again today. We would have done some damage with that trio upfront as we did last year had Mirallas sadly not gone off injured.

Roberto is probably desperate to have a reason, to have justification, to play Lukaku upfront. He's quite simply not up to it, not even close, and if we're going to get him in anywhere, we're choosing a position where he might have the most impact (and has done in the past) and will hopefully do the least damage. The question is why did we buy him in the first place - a true masterstroke by Mourinho. £28m is looking ever more ridiculous. Needs a huge, huge turnaround in form. But I wouldn't have him anywhere near the first team on current form.

Also, Stones is utterly world class.
possibly one the most accurate assessments of Lukaku and why he was played wide yesterday that I have read on here. please everyone give up on the he's only 21 rubbish, he is a 28m striker playing in the worlds best league and he needs to improve certain parts of his game massively. If he gets a chance he usually finishes it but he looks lazy and unmotivated to me.

Don't know if anyone else has posted these.

15372563521_0b67a5812a_b.jpg

FFS TIM.

15372419851_ff9fd18f8c_h.jpg

15188846749_e3d2fc4cd7_h.jpg

Still
Laughing
Now.

Previous last minuters that are similar only in that they were last minuters. Carsley vs Brum(H), Radzinski vs Saints (H), Bent vs Saints (A), Weir vs Leeds (H). How close to the death was Colemans vs Cardiff last season?

Such such such a fine strike, if you are going to pull one out of the bag, make it last minute in a derby.

For once I want us to go there and get the win, jags goal was quality but I just can't celebrate it as much as others seem too, it was still just a draw at the end of the day. Had we used that free kick better at the end and got the win would have easily been the best derby in years.

I said that about the goodison derby last year aswell had it not been for their late equaliser we are always so close but never get there.

Still
Laughing
Now.

Previous last minuters that are similar only in that they were last minuters. Carsley vs Brum(H), Radzinski vs Saints (H), Bent vs Saints (A), Weir vs Leeds (H). How close to the death was Colemans vs Cardiff last season?

Such such such a fine strike, if you are going to pull one out of the bag, make it last minute in a derby.
A few by Radzinski ?

Just watching it again (for free on LFCTV hahaha). Looking at it in the cold light of day I thought we played well in the first half....second to come.....

Late in, but wanted to recognize a tie that feels like a win. Finally! So much of this young season has gone the other way. Jagielka's strike is one for the ages, but not only for the perfection with which it was struck. 91' into a Derby, staring down the sea of Red in the Kop. Skill and bravery coming together in one glorious second. Can't forget Young Browning's hustle to keep the ball in play and send over the initial cross as well as McGeady's follow-up either. What a goal.

Props also to the Everton faithful at Anfield. The raw emotion that erupted as the score was tied was almost as stunning as the goal. "Allez Oh" was deafening and we could hear you loud and clear Stateside.

Status
Not open for further replies.