• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was the best defensive display I've seen from the two teams this season (even though my heart was in my mouth most of the game). We only conceded from a free kick just outside the box and them from a screamer from the same distance. I thought Howard had a great game despite not saving Slippy's free kick.

The
Can you imagine if Jags had actually done that in front of them?the reaction?:rant:!!!

I was thinking that when I seen it. Weirdly enough De Santo I think playing against us fir Wigan a few years ago, he scored against us and did a little samba dance at the park end then 2 minute later Jags scored and did his own version of it for the Glawdys. So it wouldn be far fetched to believe he'd do that. But I think the surrealism of his goal kinda even surprised him I don't think he could do anything too witty. Cupping his hand to ear would have been good but me doing it in my local to the few Liverpool fans when it riffled in was good enough.

Yeah I think he should've been carded for making out that Jags (?) had elbowed him, one of several examples of him going down with little or no contact in the game
He's not very good and a cheat, a good combo for the RS.
Of course as far as they are concerned we kicked him off the pitch
Scumbag!

Very disappointed with the result, they're rubbish! We should be beating teams of tat low quality! As I've said elsewhere if we don't finish ahead of them this season it's been a bad one!

Status
Not open for further replies.