Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope the local gendarmerie don't take fright at the prospect of such large numbers invading their town and decide to close all town centre bars like happened in Florence -- [Poor language removed] day that was!
I was in Florence from midday after spending the night in Milan, there was 5 of us and we never had a problem getting a pint anywere in the centre. We found a great english pub right facing McDonalds..

Ive got one in the home end, back row of the lower tier block L to the away section if anyone is still after one.

EDIT J sorry, not L

Last edited:

Hi everyone! I am a supporter of Lille and I am very happy to receive you in my city. If you have any questions, do not hesitate! :)

What's the most effective way to get from the centre to the ground?
Bus, metro it taxi?
What would a taxi cost for 4 people?

Bonjour de la paix de Bosch
Question: where should I go this Saturday before the match versus Guingamp to get some footie atmosphere ?
Not 100% sure yet, but I want to go to that match too, got the double pack for both
merci
Hi mate, Le Mondrian bar is popular with the Lille fans before the match
See e-mail i just sent you.

Have to find an off license en route from Calais to Lille and load up with the beers. Hip flasks will be in action. McDonalds for lunch. Sorted. Classy aren't i hahaha!

There are beer places near calais to get booze. Though not as many s there used to be.

If you keep going north past Dunkirk you're soon over the border - there's a load of booze warehouses by the border in Belgium, really cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.