Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been let down for travel to lille...anyone got any ideals how to get there ...1 or 2 people....the lads getting tickets in from Lille ..good source at the club has told me Lille have set a pen aside by the away fans to let them in that section...theve known about the tickets being bought from us.....any spares let me know...ive got 2 looking..

Still seats left on Eurostar, wed-fri, about £250 return now though. Still eight seats left at £64 on the 6 50 Thursday morning and between £124 and £154 return on the Friday. Be quick though

Ive been let down for travel to lille...anyone got any ideals how to get there ...1 or 2 people....the lads getting tickets in from Lille ..good source at the club has told me Lille have set a pen aside by the away fans to let them in that section...theve known about the tickets being bought from us.....any spares let me know...ive got 2 looking..
where are you travelling from? I have space in the car, leaving from mcr Wednesday evening, coming back Friday morning, so staying over Thurs night

So, I've had a very nice looking ticket in landscape, and replaced it with something ugly looking in portrait that has about 3-4 inches of nothingness above and below what's left of the ticket!(n) I'm taking both landscape and portrait with me just to be sure.

Is this pen for those who turn up without tickets?

Buying my tickets now through Lille's ticket website, just to be sure it is upper/lower L stands that we're in? They're all selling fast so will be in block L23 upper.

Status
Not open for further replies.