Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's a very good player. But, he's next to useless at the moment because he has nothing around him without that protection of Fabinho and Henderson.

For example, in the derby in October him and Henderson ran the show mate.

Last year at Bayern he played with Goretzka and Muller/Tolisso/Kimmich - loads of legs and power.

We did a good job on him today. I'm glad he's flopping.
I accept that but he was terrible and I mean Samways terrible today

Right, this is serious, I've just got another bottle of Peroni (my 10th) the missus has just said "Do you have to have another one?" so after a reasoned chat (yeah right) we agreed to put the 'should I have another one' to GOT, you cannot be biased (lol ) but she has always thought of Everton fans as being a sensible bunch so try and be sensible. ;)

EDIT: by the way, I can't have that 10th bottle till the consensus is I can.

Go for it mate.

First time me and my boy have sat down and seen us do that. We didn’t sit for much of it. Years of tears and bad decisions and just bad luck but tonight the blues said we are back and we are on the way up. It’s only going to get better. COYB.

I was 15 when we last won a derby, watching it with my dad and still a chubby school kid, haha.

Now bordering on 26, in my own place (in a global pandemic!) -and just had to text my dad over WhatsApp haha. Still, the same feelings :D

God, 2010. How much the world has changed...

She's sitting next to me macca and she thinks you're so sweet but she says "isn't there some dishes that need cleaning" lol by the way mate, she put the laughing emoji at the end. :(

Tell your lovely lady to post me the dishes, I'll clean them and let Lou have his 11th Peroni ( I'm assuming you've had your 10th during this conversation lol

I watched a terrible film until I knew the game was over, then a swift look at the score then a rapturous watch of the recording. Joy. Lost for words after years of avoiding RS fans. How did that Fulham game ever happen? Football defies explanation. The joy on so many EFC faces afterwards was wonderful to behold.

Status
Not open for further replies.