Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
89DBD7DE-CBA9-4B9A-B91F-6F772D27A82B.jpeg

Right, this is serious, I've just got another bottle of Peroni (my 10th) the missus has just said "Do you have to have another one?" so after a reasoned chat (yeah right) we agreed to put the 'should I have another one' to GOT, you cannot be biased (lol ) but she has always thought of Everton fans as being a sensible bunch so try and be sensible. ;)

EDIT: by the way, I can't have that 10th bottle till the consensus is I can.

Right, this is serious, I've just got another bottle of Peroni (my 10th) the missus has just said "Do you have to have another one?" so after a reasoned chat (yeah right) we agreed to put the 'should I have another one' to GOT, you cannot be biased (lol ) but she has always thought of Everton fans as being a sensible bunch so try and be sensible. ;)

We haven't won there since 1999 get on whatever you want fella

It's a big day

I'm having a hard time adjusting to the loss of my pet dog, Toffee, but today was a great boost. She'll be happy tonight I know that.

It was marvelous.

We need to be expecting more, winning more, achieving more.

Hopefully this will be a turning point and a catalyst.

They were all excellent, well, almost all, but a day for positivity and celebration.

I hope tonight was extra special mate and Toffee was with you in spirit watching their first Everton win at the pit x

Done bath and bedtime with kids , Drank 2 and a half bottles of red wine and smiling and talking sh1zer , had a few tokes out the patio doors and my missus still has an incomorehensible , bemused look on her face on why Im so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.