Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said you should be in awe of anyone. Just doesn't make sense to not appreciate what they do.

Hell, I appreciate all of our players.
You wrote some are dumb for hating them. I don't think any Blue hates them, we are happy they are here, but they are not perfect, and we can criticise them too. i personally love James from an attacking perspective, but he can be overpowered by lesser players in this league. It's a learning curve for all of us.

It was games
Wayne Clarke should be more of a legend really , the lob at Highbury , part of 87 team and nutted a header in that (at the time) stopped Liverpools record consecutive wins in 88?
Unbeaten from the start of the season, which was I think 22 or something at the time. It was held by Leeds United whose striker during that run was ..... Alan Clarke.

Inappropriate Language
Tell tour lovely beautiful wife that tonight is similar to Christmas, New Year's Eve, a best mates wedding, its a one off, an event that happens every 22 years!

She just opened that 10th bottle macca and she then walked out the room saying "you owe me you sad [Poor language removed]"

I broke my leg a year ago, so badly I had an external frame until recently, the last few hours I didn't even know I had a leg!

You're cheery ain't ya?
Yes I am, especially after this result. I just don't like seeing people criticised for having a different opinion. I am genuinely delighted that James and Carlo have attracted new fans to the club.

My dad rang me from his care home where he'd watched the game. I honestly began to doubt that he'd ever see us win at Anfield again. He was made up, bless him. And managed to watch it with my lad without annoying him so much he had to leave the room, which does happen on a regular basis watching Everton lol

You wrote some are dumb for hating them. I don't think any Blue hates them, we are happy they are here, but they are not perfect, and we can criticise them too. i personally love James from an attacking perspective, but he can be overpowered by lesser players in this league. It's a learning curve for all of us.
Then I wasn't addressing you. There are some who clearly do not think much of James but even less so of Carlo.

No one is above criticism. But perspective is missed

Anyways lad, today is a good day. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.