Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd potentially just go same XI as Chelsea for this, but rotation may be needed. Also I reckon either Rondon or DCL should maybe get the nod given Leicester's perceived weakness at set pieces currently, but I couldn't really tell you who should be dropped.

I'd potentially just go same XI as Chelsea for this, but rotation may be needed. Also I reckon either Rondon or DCL should maybe get the nod given Leicester's perceived weakness at set pieces currently, but I couldn't really tell you who should be dropped.
Really difficult when you try and balance rotation, tactics and momentum. We were excellent against Chelski and it's difficult to see who to take out if you feel rotation is needed. Personally I would be looking at the Leicester game as one to play the same line-up. We have a week to recover and train and if we get the points then we can rest a couple of players for the mid-week game. We don't want to rest key players and get turned over by Leicester and go in to the Watford game with more pressure and a weaker line-up. I just know if we play like we did, in what was an amazing all-round performance, then we will not go down. But how many times have they flattered to deceive.

Richie when he gets his inevitable ban.

Richie when he gets his inevitable ban.

I'm only hoping that with the ludicrous and unfathomable decisions that have been made against us this year, which have made headlines and gained an apology from the refs association they simply can't take a star player from a team with 5 games to go in a relegation battle for throwing a harmless smoke bomb at a wall. Maybe those harsh decisions against us will save Richie any sort of ban. If not then serious questions must be asked, and money thrown in to support legal actions. We've been cheated enough this season, and it's not coincidence, it can't be.

I'm only hoping that with the ludicrous and unfathomable decisions that have been made against us this year, which have made headlines and gained an apology from the refs association they simply can't take a star player from a team with 5 games to go in a relegation battle for throwing a harmless smoke bomb at a wall. Maybe those harsh decisions against us will save Richie any sort of ban. If not then serious questions must be asked, and money thrown in to support legal actions. We've been cheated enough this season, and it's not coincidence, it can't be.
You can bet that if an Everton player can be made an example of, then he will be getting a ban, especially if enough noise is made about it from those who want us to be relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.