Match Thread Leeds Utd v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doucoure just shaded MOM for me although I thought Gray was excellent throughout. Second half I thought Allan broke play up really well, and Iwobi showed glimpses of what he can do. I like it that we have someone like Mina, a big loveable shytehawk who's going to use every trick in the book to thwart knobheads like Bamford.

Decent result all things considered, if DCL had taken one of those chances I think it would have been a comfortable win, Doucoure MOTM for me he was everywhere today from 1st minute till the last

I don't think a draw was fair stevie. We had much the better chances and more clear cut chances in the game. Their goals came from a Keane mistake and a strike through an eye of a needle. We got through them quite a few times and should have won.

I'm not disappointed about that too much but to say a draw is fair makes it sound closer than it was.
Each to their own mate, thought Leeds just shaded it first half and we had the better chances second half

Great game to watch. I thought we looked really competitive and could have won.Still think that Keane is the weak link in the defence.Liked the way Gray played today,his pace and ability to take a player on was encouraging to see.We did try and play the ball out more than hoof it so hopefully that will continue. Credit to the team.
Agree totally and must say what a delightful pass by Iwobi to put Dom through. So good to see us moving forward with pace on the wings and scrapping with the opposition ? COYB

That was decent. It's a shame we didn't win it in the end. They will be a difficult team to beat at elland road, but we definitely gave a good account of ourselves.

Gray, Allan, doucs and mina all played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.