Match Thread Leeds Utd v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we keep it tight and hit them on the counter we can really cause issues. They wont change their all guns blazing style despite getting pumped.

Hopefully Godfrey and Mina. Wonder if we may see Gbamin for Allan?

I reckon a 1 nil for the blues from a counter with Grey slotting, based on absolutely nothing

Big game. Win here and tones get set.

Never like playing a team after a hammering.

But maybe letting have the ball could be a good strat

Billy Bremner doing what he did best foul.
Leeds will attack us like no tomorrow. We better have our shooting boots on. I predict 4-3 us with headed goals galore. The crossing blitz will be on. Doubt if we see any defense in this one. Expect at least one defensive clanger from our illustrious back four.

if we get forward we'll get chances. A lot of enthesis will be on the likes of Doucoure. Gray and Townsend to get us up the pitch quickly and feed Dom and Richie. Could be a really good game.

They will crash on the rocks of a Benitez rearguard action and we'll pocket the three points with a counter attack.

Leeds 1 - 0 Everton

Don't like them coming off that defeat and playing in front of fans is enormous at any stage, especially for them as they have not experienced it since promotion. It's a difficult place to go at any stage.

I would have been confident otherwise, I don't think Leeds will improve on last season and the 2nd season is when teams get found out a bit and opponents find ways to deal with the threats they offer.

If it was a month later, I might fancy us to get something here but as it is I think they'll win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.