Match Thread Leeds Utd v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt rafas spreadsheets are working overtime this week.

Leeds tactics must be very interesting to dissect

Be interesting how Leeds do I think whatever the result here may determine their form for the coming weeks.

A loss to us and after last weeks hammering it could be a case of 2nd season syndrome.

Otherwise they fight back from last weekend and get something against us.

should we go out to attack like in the second half on Saturday I think we might lose or draw. If we go there to be rock solid and counter attack we can turn that into a draw or a win! May the odds always be in our favour!

This place was our biggest ever bogey ground.

After going 51 years without a league win at Bellend Road until that peach of goal from Rooney in 2002, we've now gone 20 years without a league defeat there since..

Shame we've only played there 3 times in that undefeated run though like!

Their fans are very boisterous and will be bang up for it considering it's their first game with a full house since they came back up so I'd be happy with a point, but we certainly have the players to hurt them and take all three.

Really tough one this, they’ll be after a response after last week and in front of a full house again. Their high octane togger will be even so, Everton will either have to either match that, be smarter or luckier. Can’t see much from it and just hope any adverse results doesn’t invoke our bi polar nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.