• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Olsen
Holgate Keane Godfrey Digne
Davies Doucoure Gomes
James Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

Virginia Tryer Coleman Mina Delph Sigurdsson Iwobi Bernard King

If King isn't eligible I would put Broadhead on the bench if he has been registered in the squad. Mina on the bench as he is being rested. From now to the end of the season I would rotate the 4 CBs and Digne in the defence.

Olsen
Holgate Keane Mina Godfrey
Doucoure Davies Digne
Iwobi DCL James

I think these could play into our hands here and we bounce back with a win.

Agreed …………………… 2-1

Hurt them on the break / set pieces

Players have got to respond after - what I can recall the first post match telling off ?

Would be surprised if we don't give these a lesson after the debacle at the weekend. Cant be anything else but a serious reaction to that......plus a new arrival to put the skates under those that knew their name was on the team sheet without looking.

Finally time to play Ben God where he deserves to be, bossing it alongside the main man Keano in the middle. No need for double units against a Leeds side who are notoriously weak on set pieces but extremely mobile. Gives us the balance of pace and aerial presence at the back, and Goddos recovery ability makes room for Lucas Digne to play further forward, who is one of our biggest attacking threats and whose overlaps give Richy the license to play inside as a second striker and support Dom. Holdgate at RB, making a three man defence when we're on the ball, with Doucoure overlapping on the Right as an auxilliary wing back. Davies returns as Allan in disguise, with Doucoure and Gomes playing just in front in a flat box-to-box double pivot, one with the energy and the other with the quality on the ball.

Off the ball:

Olsen
Holdgate - Keane - Godfrey - Digne
Davies
Doucoure - Gomes
Rodriguez - DCL - Richy
On the ball:

Olsen
Holdgate - Keane - Godfrey
Doucoure - Davies - Gomes - Digne
James
DCL - Richy
Hoping Carlo has 'seen enough' of some players now to know who is best at doing what, and who is a liability.

0-2 to us somehow.

UTFT!

Olsen
Holgate Keane Mina Godfrey
Doucoure Davies Digne
Iwobi DCL James

I think these could play into our hands here and we bounce back with a win.
I like this though think richarlison should still play. Despite being out of form he still gets shots on goal off, one of them is gonna go in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.