Match Thread Leeds United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out so missed the game. Might I hazard a guess that we had a boss first half, everyone had proper chufties and then we made it unnecessarily hard for ourselves second half, culminating in a squeaky bum fest?

In any event I don’t care, boss result. This away form doesn’t half make some of them home results feel like even more of a missed opportunity though.

we need our injured centre halfs back. Two soft goals in first half gave you the game. I think we are safe and wont be so soft defending next season. Good game Roberts should have scored at the end.
Thought that you deserved a point mate. You were the better side in the second half. You are in absolutely no danger , and play some good stuff

Atheist and Xmas both played well...but I went for Eton Dom...purely out of respect for all the shagging he'd evidently done in the days leading into the match

Good result but still not sure on Carlo's siege warfare strategy of trying to hold on until the enemy get tired and then it becomes an open game for us, worked with a 2 goal lead but failed against Leicester and without Olsen we could quite have easily thrown that lead away

Was out so missed the game. Might I hazard a guess that we had a boss first half, everyone had proper chufties and then we made it unnecessarily hard for ourselves second half, culminating in a squeaky bum fest?

In any event I don’t care, boss result. This away form doesn’t half make some of them home results feel like even more of a missed opportunity though.
Sort of. Wasn't 'backs to the wall' stuff, we had some good chances to make it 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.