Lee Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason is a truly horrendous referee, this is hardly news.

What is completely wrong, is how the spineless VAR officials are failing to either overturn the crap decisions him and others make or instructing them to view the pitch side monitors themselves.
We saw 2 absolutely rank penalty decisions yesterday, fortunately our one didn’t impact on the result but the one at Villa completely changed the game.

Why don’t we have a player that gets in the ref ear.

I am not a fan of any means of Jamie spits when he wants Carra but we need a player to get in the refs ear. A Ramos type that other fans hate but tells the ref and swings things our way.

I am not saying they have to be as good as Ramos, but get to the ref and boss the game.

I am not a fan of any means of Jamie spits when he wants Carra but we need a player to get in the refs ear. A Ramos type that other fans hate but tells the ref and swings things our way.

I am not saying they have to be as good as Ramos, but get to the ref and boss the game.

Wasn't such a coincidence that we got so many penalties in the season Rooney was here. He wasn’t very good, but refs were petrified of him, he was constantly in their faces. Sure we had about 8 pens before Christmas.

I agree.

We should buy one and throw the captain's armband on them.

It’s not that refs are inept, it’s that they’re corrupt. If they were inept then these things would break evenly over a long period of time. Instead it breaks the way of United Liverpool and Arsenal over and over again whilst other teams like City Spurs ourselves seem to be on the end of bad calls all the time.

Any armchair fan can see the right call when it’s slowed down for VAR. Most can call it in real time. So trained referees can’t? Of course they can, they just don’t want to because the game is corrupt.

VAR was meant to be there to help the refs that pen yesterday just shows they are reluctant to make the refs look bad by overturning a decision
how could they sit there and review something and not see what actually happened it is corrupt the FA need to do something about it

In charge of VAR tonight in the United game.

He didn’t think the Romeu foul was a red card, when looking at it multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.