Lee Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he deems it a foul on richy hows it not a red since theirs literally no one between him and the goal, it’s the very definition of last man.

Mason is a waster, not qualified or good enough for Sunday league, the fat mess. He let Richy get booted all over the park by that shower today - they took turns to wallop him FFS - no wonder the kid flew into a tackle, and it was a brilliant challenge as wellᝲ but this turd sees a yellow card?!?? Koff.

It's all a joke now, I see the var explanation was it wasn't a denial of a goalscoring opportunity so no red - if it wasn't that, what the frig was it?!

Clearest last man red Ive seen for years, and the ref and var don't give it?! Ridiculous.

That’s shocking he threw himself into Gomes as he knew he was going down. No wonder they didn’t show many replays of it. Corrupt as. I think what made it worse was that Gomes didn’t even appeal against it.
The Premier League have come out and said it was the wrong decision by both Mason and VAR. Along with two other penalty decisions from last night.

Ermmm, no. VAR got is so bloody wrong again, i don't think they were even consulted about that pathetic penalty, but it's a farce that they spend 3 minutes lookong for any excuse to not give us a pen v leicester and then today it's over after one look.

But lee mason gave both those decisions because he's so bad, var just didn't want to overturn it.
So VAR could have but didn't see my point?

The Premier League have come out and said it was the wrong decision by both Mason and VAR. Along with two other penalty decisions from last night.

It’s utter madness! you’ve got a so called “professional” referee physically out there “officiating” and incase he’s unsure over the decisions he’s made they’ve then got another so called “professional” sitting behind a screen watching the video evidence to overrule or confirm and YET both of them still get it wrong. It’s corrupt as hell and seriously clubs need to get together and vote against this crap now. It’s clearly only brought in to benefit certain teams and the figures show that. It’s gonna cost clubs millions this crap.

Thing is we shouldn't even know this tits name. Out out the linesman in the league I can name Sian Massey and that's because that hairy handed pervert Keys was talking about smashing her years ago. The standard of refereeing in this league is an absolute shambles and it's down to in part them getting put on some weird pedestal in which they have become both part of the attraction and household names.

It’s utter madness! you’ve got a so called “professional” referee physically out there “officiating” and incase he’s unsure over the decisions he’s made they’ve then got another so called “professional” sitting behind a screen watching the video evidence to overrule or confirm and YET both of them still get it wrong. It’s corrupt as hell and seriously clubs need to get together and vote against this crap now. It’s clearly only brought in to benefit certain teams and the figures show that. It’s gonna cost clubs millions this crap.
English referees used to be the best in Europe and now IMO they're the worst. They're embarrassing.

If he deems it a foul on richy hows it not a red since theirs literally no one between him and the goal, it’s the very definition of last man.
What gets me is the failed logic if it’s a foul it has to be a red card, he is the last defender and there is no cover. Now I am not a big conspiracy theorist but if that was Salah going through on goal the defender is off, 10 out of 10 times. Now it gets referred to VAR how does VAR not correct it again there is still no cover, he is still the last man. He must be sent off. But no. Still fuming about it, one of many [Poor language removed] decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.