Lee Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s shocking he threw himself into Gomes as he knew he was going down. No wonder they didn’t show many replays of it. Corrupt as. I think what made it worse was that Gomes didn’t even appeal against it.

Thought VAR may make the correction. Nope.

apart from our conceded pen at Brighton, Two of the worst pen decisions made this season happened tonight: the Southampton pen against us and the Utd penalty against villa. mason and moss the referees involved. Is that a coincidence?......

I thought var was supposed to fix this c**p?

It's bad enough giving those decisions in normal time, but to look at those incidents in slow motion from various angles and STILL give a penalty is scandalous, absolutely scandalous.

For me it was the VAR that didn't give us the fouls .

Ermmm, no. VAR got is so bloody wrong again, i don't think they were even consulted about that pathetic penalty, but it's a farce that they spend 3 minutes lookong for any excuse to not give us a pen v leicester and then today it's over after one look.

But lee mason gave both those decisions because he's so bad, var just didn't want to overturn it.

apart from our conceded pen at Brighton, Two of the worst pen decisions made this season happened tonight: the Southampton pen against us and the Utd penalty against villa. mason and moss the referees involved. Is that a coincidence?......

I thought var was supposed to fix this c**p?

It's bad enough giving those decisions in normal time, but to look at those incidents in slow motion from various angles and STILL give a penalty is scandalous, absolutely scandalous.

Problem is you just have lee mason or moss on the bloody var because they're not good enough to ref the game themselves. It would be nice to see former players get into being a referee after they've spent 25 years mouthing off at them but that'll never happen.

Chasms of difference in the gentlemanly sporting nature of cricket compared to football.

Who did this lol

69F7F3DC-5E03-4604-B464-FC57993D5885.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.