Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t missed a match this season anywhere and won’t be missing Monday. I shall express my views to the board whilst there. I’ll be at palace and Chelsea as well as every other game. I would expert to be a round longer than Rafael the board and the current squad as well
It doesn't have to be a boycott, and it wouldn't be a full boycott. It just needs to be something visible and widespread to get attention. Something symbolic usually works best.

It doesn't have to be a boycott, and it wouldn't be a full boycott. It just needs to be something visible and widespread to get attention. Something symbolic usually works best.
it needs to be something differen than the usual bedsheets and booing. The club arent arsed about either

Ok then so what’s the alternative options if there are any ?

I know people went to the park end and grabbed a few players and Ferguson for a chat last night . While the real problems sloped off .

what else can we do ?

do we just accept it?

some people weren’t happy when 8 lads went to finch farm ,

I don’t know what the answer is . But I don’t like seeing the club slip further and further away from us .

this isn’t the Everton I know ,

I have only myself to blame for clicking on it
man-you-stupid-doughboy.gif

Will never happen in a million years.

Of course it won’t. Our fans won’t miss a game. Doesn’t matter what is served up they just keep going more and more. It’s exactly what the board wants. Close to 30 years without a trophy and playing some of the worst football ever in the last 7 years, and they’ve had a few aeroplanes and an embarrassing blue union march. Some clubs in this league have better protests than that after they lose a few games.

The fan base is a consistent source of cash that the board can rely on in any scenario. They’ll accept anything. They will never refuse to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.