Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh 100% it would bring attention to it, but I think the fact the team get booed off most weeks tells you how the fans are feeling at the minute.

We've had some rough spells over the years when koeman towards the end and fat Sam, but is the worst for me. Everyone just feels like they hate Everton at the minute ( I do anyway )
Mate We are genuinely one possibly 2 bad decisions away from sunderland under Short, villa under Lerner and Leeds and Ridsdale

but apparently it’s kopite behaviour according to some lol

I don’t disagree that a large part of our fanbase will Go in regardless . Even 10,000 not going in would leave a message . You will never please everyone

There’s your problem right there.

In the old days we voted with our feet and didn’t go at all.

I was one of 13,000 there one day circa 1982 versus Cov and we were in a similiar spiral to now.

But practically every seat goes to a Season Ticket these days and 10,000 people aren’t going to just not use or sell it on the website.

Get in the ground….make your dissatisfaction known.

It ain’t like Bill,Brands and the EITC Queen didn’t get the message last night.

“Kopite behaviour” hasn’t served them so badly over the years has it? Look at the state of our club compared to theirs. Their fans don’t settle for anything less than success.
True this any protest ideas is met with shouts of Kopite behaviour while we slowly watch are club fade away.

The young kids in the City are all turning towards Liverpool as well. Its sad to see you only have to look round the city hardly see one in a Everton kit now days or even listen to Radio City. give me a line kid in the morning to see. Don’t think a young blue has been on yet all reds favourite player Salah. As well as all the Liverpool adverts when you have that radio station on even think their mission Christmas is at Anfield this year. The City is full of Liverpool murals. We are basically getting erased from are own city. We are losing fans because of it.

We won’t do nothing about it tho as fans trying to get change is kopite behaviour and as a club we have excepted where we are for years now. I worry we might be relegated this year. I worry about the club I love been run in to the ground.

Live on sky . we need to leave a message so everyone talks about it . Leaving the ground as a empty as possible is as good as anything I can think of.

Imagine anyone actually staying away. The fans have given this board full houses and extended season ticket waiting lists every single year. The demand for tickets has actually grown the worse we’ve got.

In the past if the footy was rubbish, the fans didn’t watch it. Now none of them can stay away. It will be a full house no question.

There’s your problem right there.

In the old days we voted with our feet and didn’t go at all.

I was one of 13,000 there one day circa 1982 versus Cov and we were in a similiar spiral to now.

But practically every seat goes to a Season Ticket these days and 10,000 people aren’t going to just not use or sell it on the website.

Get in the ground….make your dissatisfaction known.

It ain’t like Bill,Brands and the EITC Queen didn’t get the message last night.
So you have just admitted you were one of the scabs who went with the 13,000

sums you up that .

True this any protest ideas is met with shouts of Kopite behaviour while we slowly watch are club fade away.

The young kids in the City are all turning towards Liverpool as well. Its sad to see you only have to look round the city hardly see one in a Everton kit now days or even listen to Radio City. give me a line kid in the morning to see. Don’t think a young blue has been on yet all reds favourite player Salah. As well as all the Liverpool adverts when you have that radio station on even think their mission Christmas is at Anfield this year. The City is full of Liverpool murals. We are basically getting erased from are own city. We are losing fans because of it.

We won’t do nothing about it tho as fans trying to get change is kopite behaviour and as a club we have excepted where we are for years now. I worry we might be relegated this year. I worry about the club I love been run in to the ground.
Spot on

The team need to be supported - up to a certain point. If it's a three goal deficit with 20 to go then everyone should leave the ground and they can play out the final minutes in silence, bar the away fans.

I haven’t missed a match this season anywhere and won’t be missing Monday. I shall express my views to the board whilst there. I’ll be at palace and Chelsea as well as every other game. I would expert to be a round longer than Rafael the board and the current squad as well

I haven’t missed a match this season anywhere and won’t be missing Monday. I shall express my views to the board whilst there. I’ll be at palace and Chelsea as well as every other game. I would expert to be a round longer than Rafael the board and the current squad as well
I haven’t missed one either home or away Myself. I’ll more than happily not go in on Monday if we could sort something.

Oh 100% it would bring attention to it, but I think the fact the team get booed off most weeks tells you how the fans are feeling at the minute.

We've had some rough spells over the years when koeman towards the end and fat Sam, but is the worst for me. Everyone just feels like they hate Everton at the minute ( I do anyway )
You know us Everton fans having some unique in football. No other fans can say that they hate both teams in the same city hahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.