Leaking Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Distin for me started really well. I don't think he's the problem at all. I reckon it's Yobo.

I also remember Jags being shocking when he first turned up at the scene.

They need to quit the mistakes for a kick off. Gain some composure and think about how much they are on, and how much the fans are on. That is the bare minimum we should be expecting.

The team put out against Hull was by far good enough to win. You eradicate the schoolboy errors, and then look forward to getting back the players to allow us to compete again.

At the moment we are not even competing, Jags and Arteta are not going to allow us to compete if players are making mistakes all over the pitch.

Jagielka, Neville and Arteta would more than likely replace the players who are making mistakes and we would without doubt be stronger.

And Arteta does change the way we play, simply because he's gives players and outlet and takes pressure of them.

Jagielka, Neville and Arteta would more than likely replace the players who are making mistakes and we would without doubt be stronger.

And Arteta does change the way we play, simply because he's gives players and outlet and takes pressure of them.

But that's no guarantee is it? I would really prefer Moyes sorts it out now instead of waiting till the last 3 months of the season.

Hes not making the mistakes, hes not training the mistakes, its unfair to blame him for the schoolboy defending, im sorry but it is.

When it is happening in almost every game this season? Is he actually training them? Coaching them? Motivating them?

As Moyes said, the Buck stops with him.

Yes and im sure hes drilled every mistake into the players heads and they go out the next week and make the same ones.

Something is rotten at our Club, something behind the scenes, I dont know what, but something is affecting the way we play, we are playing with little heart, we have very little team play, we have very little togetherness.

None of the players look happy.

Maybe the players are a little miffed that Moyes earns more than them?
Maybe they are annoyed that Lescott affair was dragged out?
Maybe it's Steve Round?

Something is happening, your right about that. But what needs to be done is Moyes to get down to the same level as the players - because he's coming across as a little bit of a **** this past 12 months.

The Anichebe incident, him telling the press that he makes the decisions at Everton, the delay and delay of his contract signing.

He's not won anything yet, but sometimes he acts a little too big.

I actually preferred him when he was a little bit real.

Hmmm, why you having a pop at Moyes lid?

Im sorry, I wont have a bad word said about the man, so lets abuse everybody but Moyes ok mate?

because he chooses who to sign and who to sell, he apparently makes all the decisions at the club.

I like the man, but come on it's been 7 years hasn't it? It's about time we started seeing some fruits of the labour.

Instead we just seem to be imploding.

We have seen the fruits, the tree is big, but we have run out of money, we need more plant food, but the fat uphill gardener in charge doesnt have any to buy plant food, so the treeman has to cut off little cuttings and hes tried to make the tree grow.

When he started the tree was all brown and dying, now its full of green, but needs money to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.