Leaking Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

All of you. It's the fault of D/D I reckon.

You were up on the horse the other night mate - shouting the odds over bad mistakes and schoolboy errors. Moyes is the manager, and he is a coach, and he was a defender. Sure the players need to step up, but he's paid money for a reason, and it's not to act nowty to the press.

You were up on the horse the other night mate - shouting the odds over bad mistakes and schoolboy errors. Moyes is the manager, and he is a coach, and he was a defender. Sure the players need to step up, but he's paid money for a reason, and it's not to act nowty to the press.

So what about it, the team played [Poor language removed] and they have to get it sorted.

But read back the thread with fresh wool eyes and see the train of blame, it's daft and a very British thing.

So what about it, the team played [Poor language removed] and they have to get it sorted.

But read back the thread with fresh wool eyes and see the train of blame, it's daft and a very British thing.

Can't be bothered mate. I know what your saying and stuff, but we can't ignore the manager and his responsibilities. He is known for getting the best out of average players.

The side that got 4th spot was not the best side, but it was a team and they over achieved due to Moyes. We celebrate him then, we need to look at what he is failing on now, and he will admit that he needs to take responsibility.

I'm just echoing what he is saying and agreeing.

Can't be bothered mate. I know what your saying and stuff, but we can't ignore the manager and his responsibilities. He is known for getting the best out of average players.

The side that got 4th spot was not the best side, but it was a team and they over achieved due to Moyes. We celebrate him then, we need to look at what he is failing on now, and he will admit that he needs to take responsibility.

I'm just echoing what he is saying and agreeing.

His comments show he's fully aware of the situation, you have good times and bad times in any professional capacity - it's how you react and manage the bad times that determines your strengths as a Manager which he's done enough times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.