Leadership (consoling Son) Poll

What should Coleman have done?

• Make every effort to console Son

• Focused on his own teammate and club

• Stay quiet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No issues with what he did in private after the game. Hes a grown man and can make his own decisions.

But none of our players should have been sympathising with Son on the pitch. Hed just deliberately done one of our players. Only Digne had the guts to get in his face and have a go.

If Son had done a Roy Keane on inge Haaland I think you'd have a point.

Fact is, he didn't do anything near that and pretending otherwise doesn't make it so.

Unless we’re talking about 2 different incidents that was arteta reacting to baines being pole axed. I think he was angry that we didn’t get a pen more than anything. He chased the West Brom player, hacked him down, got sent off, and we lost 4-1 at home. We defo need more of that because it clearly helped us so much.

Yes, of course, it was Baines - Cahill fot some revenge later on. Snide.

What a bunch of big cryarsing man babies you all are.

Seamus is more of a man than the majority of you petty little arsewipes can ever hope to be and showed exactly that with his behaviour.

Find a real issue to cryarse over you shower of ballbags

Who the hell do you think you are pal. Wind your neck in.

Seamus is a great lad, he did what he felt was right at the time, I'd rather him be like he is than a nasty piece of work. I understand everyone saying were a soft touch and we are but in football now we have so many cheats and fakes its good to know that some are at least honest and genuine. I'm not knocking Digne either, everyone reacts differently so respect that also. Son can behave how he likes, if he isn't being honest about it karma will catch up and he may be at the other end of it one day.

The options make it appear as if Coleman made a bee line for Son when that's not what happened.

No need to make the poll choices loaded in this way.

If you watch the video Cenk Tosun is cuddling Son whilst Gomes is laying on the floor, that's where we should begin our witch hunt. It'll have the knock on effect of ridding the forum of the angry Turks that signed up when he joined us as well.

I don’t even think Digne is a natural leader either. I genuinely think we need to go out and buy one. There’s not one person in the squad that is vocal, gets in the refs ear and holds players accountable. Phil Neville (despite lacking other qualities...) I believe was the last real example of someone who had that voice.

We really are meek when it comes to certain situations. Giving Davies the armband isn’t the answer. Neither is sigs. I think we need to identify a Vincent kompany style character and go get him.
So we need to sign an average Neville type to get at referees and opposition players?

Status
Not open for further replies.