Lars Jacobsen from Nurnberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distinctly unimpressed sums up this signing
Posted via Mobile Device

I know I know but at least we have a warm body with Hibbo cronically unavailable and our threadbare squad needing the new blood. He is a free so good business I believe he can't be all bad a Danish international like ol baldy.

Last edited:
Its got to be hasn't it. Always wanted a new right back but didn't want it at expense of neville in the middle
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm happy with the signing, happy to have the lad aboard as we need players but Neville in midfield makes it a potentially a bad signing.

I'm sure alot of people will disagree and claim Phil is a great centre mid.

I'm happy with the signing, happy to have the lad aboard as we need players but Neville in midfield makes it a potentially a bad signing.

WTF, Phillip is an amazing centre midfielder. I have always wanted him there in the centre of midfield, spraying the ball about, tackling and showing his outrageous skills.

Phil is a great centre mid :p:p

It's only wages, which probably aren't going to be that much. If he is fit for half a season he will have payed for himself (unless, of course he turns out to be utter [Poor language removed], but that is the risk we run with any new signing)

Status
Not open for further replies.