Lars Jacobsen from Nurnberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean Neville goin into midfield so he can put the ball out nearer the corner flag? Anyone know what this jacobsen is really like ??? I've only vaguely heard of him.

Last edited:
This guy can play RB, CB and Left back, and has played in midfield a couple of times. Hes like Baines really, except right footed, both sides. He'll be like Wessels, on the bench just in case, but wont play a major part.

It's ironic how everyone has done nothing but moan about us not signing anyone, then now we've agreed to sign someone, people....still moan.

He's 28, he's an international, he has CL experience, he's a free transfer, he's not going to be on mega wages, what more do you want?

Yes, he's not the high profile signing we've been crying out for, but it's another body in the team so that we don't have to rely on the kids to help us out before their time.

QUIT YOUR [Poor language removed] WHINING! [Poor language removed] SAKE.

This guy can play RB, CB and Left back, and has played in midfield a couple of times. Hes like Baines really, except right footed, both sides. He'll be like Wessels, on the bench just in case, but wont play a major part.

he will be our 1st choice right back so that phoofil neville can give the ball away higher up the pitch instead

Sounds ok if it works out ;)

It's not that I don't think he has credentials, but defenders are the only part of the squad that doesn't need strengthening badly. If he can combine the positive aspects of Hibbert/Neville he is a good signing. But we need midfielders primarily and strikers/goalie secondary.

So I was just pointing out that the endresult of this will probably be Neville in the DM role, unless we sign a good DM.

lars jacobsen

we have 5 players who can play rb already , so im puzzled by this obscure transfer.

this could mean neville is going to be moved to cm , im afraid to say.

He'd be better in the middle. His gozzy passes might be ok for a winger then.

Status
Not open for further replies.