2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win Win for Chelsea this....think lampard wants him to stay and by running the clock down on us means they will set a very high transfer price if they have to sell him.

Nonsense. Are you suggesting Ampadu is Lukaku?

Stop quoting me and put me on ignore.

You said there were no benefits to training a Chelsea youngster. I showed you a massively obvious example of where there was.

A bit like we did with Del too, a Barca youngster.

I mean, you're wrong. Why would I need to put you on ignore?

You said there were no benefits to training a Chelsea youngster. I showed you a massively obvious example of where there was.

A bit like we did with Del too, a Barca youngster.

I mean, you're wrong. Why would I need to put you on ignore?

That was a wrong assumption and example. Lukaku had already made a name before he came here. At that time, he was signed as a starter because he was a beast when he was like 17. You use Ampadu as an example who played one time in a Chelsea shirt. We have Keane, Mina, a new CB possibly Zouma and even Holgate as CB options so what is the point of signing a Chelsea kid as 4th choice and train him up? What do you see the benefit of this at this moment?

Moshiri had now bought the club. Circumstances has changed. Will the club sign a reserve kid from these massive club on loan as squad filler now? That was Martinez’s transfer policy at the time what make you think Brands and Silva will do exactly the same?

Clearly you are arguing for the sake of it. Look, you pick a fight everyday or so and I don’t want to get into argument after argument with you. So stop quoting my post and call my name out and put me on ignore if you are a grown man.

That was a wrong assumption and example. Lukaku had already made a name before he came here. At that time, he was signed as a starter because he was a beast when he was like 17. You use Ampadu as an example who played one time in a Chelsea shirt. We have Keane, Mina, a new CB possibly Zouma and even Holgate as CB options so what is the point of signing a Chelsea kid as 4th choice and train him up? What do you see the benefit of this at this moment?

Moshiri had now bought the club. Circumstances has changed. Will the club sign a reserve kid from these massive club on loan as squad filler now? That was Martinez’s transfer policy at the time what make you think Brands and Silva will do exactly the same?

Clearly you are arguing for the sake of it. Look, you pick a fight everyday or so and I don’t want to get into argument after argument with you. So stop quoting my post and call my name out and put me on ignore if you are a grown man.

You know you can put him on ignore?

Lukaku - on loan from Chelsea - scored loads of goals and helped us win 21 league games. So of course it made perfect sense for us to develop a Chelsea youngster. He was still 19/20 at the time so hardly established.

Kurt Zouma was only 23 - young, not established - and well worth us loaning last year. Again, another easy example proving you are wrong. Oh, and signed under Moshiri.

I'm really not sure why your head is falling off. It's a forum.

We had two players on loan last season and they contributed handsomely to our season.
Chelsea will have seen how well their player improved during the season which makes us an attractive place to send a player.

We need to build a squad but I don't believe that in one window we can spend as much money as is needed to fully build up our squad.

The loan option allows us to bolster the squad at an affordable cost and also gives us the chance to look at players should the opportunity to sign them later present itself.

You know you can put him on ignore?

He keeps quoting my post and call me (@name) out on a regular basis so what do you expect Besic lad. I think the mod put me in his ignore list in the past somehow he neglected the decision. If there is a force ignore on both side it will be absolutely fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.